Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

MY MACARON TOWER WITH ITALIAN MACARONS


I"m used to French Macaron but not Italian...quite of phobia with the syrup method,  I had bad experience using this method and my macarons failed miserably. Fear of failure that's stopping me from adventuring to Italian Macaron.  But somehow Life is too short to let fear make big decisions for me, am 54 and "I've come to believe that Late-life learning is key to remaining stimulated and interested, not just in the new things we can discover, but also in life itself....so here I am trying Italian macaron with Zaidah Ibrahim...ha..ha..worth trying and worth the weekend spent.

I'm more confident now with Italian Macaron, what's important with macaron is to know the technique. 

Some good share here if you wish to know more :-https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152882-italian-meringue-macarons


http://youcandoitathome.blogspot.com/2011/02/basic-macarons-recipe-italian-meringue.html



Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." George Edward Woodberry







No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...