Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

CHICKEN SLICE SANDWICH



So let me start by apologising to my readers for being away from my blog for the past few weeks. A lot has happened since I last posted but i’m back and I hope to be posting more frequently.

Life is amazing and can take you on so many different paths.  My life took a turn and I was very blessed to have another day given after my surgery. Am type 2 diabetic and  I’ve been trying my best to do is to get a much tighter grip on my blood glucose (BG) levels and in turn my HbA1c. I’m pleased to say that I was able to take my HbA1c down from 17 to 5 .

I hope to sustain that and currently on strict diet control...ha..ha...serve me right and this is part of my new diet plan...Chicken Slice Sandwich. Simple to prepare..just throw in and assemble the ingredients.
Chicken Slice Sandwich

  • 2 slices whole-wheat bread
  • 2 chicken slice
  • 1 lettuce leaf
  • 2 tomato slices
  • 1/2 cucumber cut into rings
  • 2 cheese slices
  • 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise



Recipe Source :- PATYSKITCHEN
all images & content are copyright protected. please do not use our images without prior permission. if you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. thank you. 

No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...