Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

THE MAKING OF RED VELVET CAKE


I've been late in updating my blog lately. Honestly I have plenty of pending recipes waiting to be upload. I just don't know where can I find the time to do so. Juggling between work and my passion - baking. Anyway this is one of the baking projects...which took me into the real technique of  baking. I've tried many recipe..some frighten me off with the used of coloring but this recipe is great just a minimum amount of coloring but the cake looks red. Some nescafe was added which enhance the aroma and flavour of the cake.



The Cake


To Assemble The Cake


Next Post - The Making of German Black Forest Cake


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, step by step process of making RV. Very useful

♥♥azatiesayang ♥♥ said...

Salam Kak Paty..Apa kabar?Lama tingin mkn kek RVC ni..bila la nk rajin membuatnya..ambik sepotong la kat sini..blh? :)

Sidratul Muntaha said...

salam kak
this week ayu off kedai ake
then just gigih buat choc indulgence cake saje..
huhuuh...
black forest itu sungguh mengancam jiwa..

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...