Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CLASSIC FISH AND CHIPS


This is my final entry for the day and for the month. Thank God finally I managed to clear all the outstanding from my folders and tomorrow I'm gonna start fresh, one recipe a day.

This is a classic fish and chips recipe and simple recipe without alcohol/beer, I used milk instead. It's tasty and crispy. Serve with chili sauce or the favourite's tartar sauce.
N3 terakhir untuk malam ini dan untuk bulan ini. Akhirnya semua dah saya uploadkan dari folder yang tertunggak. Sudah tak ada outstanding N3 lagi. Semua dah clear..senang nak manage...umur macam ini kalau tidak diupload cepat-cepat nanti lupa pula. Resipi ini adalah resipi kelasik fish and chips biasa aje buat adunan tepung macam kita buat udang celup tepung. Sedap makan dengan cili sos atau tartar sos.


Next Post - Breakfast Menu

1 comment:

inahar ali said...

waduh kakpaty..cedaapnyer!!

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...