Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES

In an exhaustive search for the best chocolate chips that match or at least 80% AMOS CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES, I found this. I made an entry on this before and I made the cookies again to confirm my testimonial. Since I love crispy and crunchy chocolate chips cookies this recipe from Amanda was great and the best ever that I've made and tasted. For recipe please click here :- http://girlwhobakes.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-secret-recipe-my-sisters-chocolate.html

Trust me you won't regret and soon you will be known for your amazing and scrumptious chocolate chips cookies.




__________________________________________________________________

Masih belum jemu dan masih belum berputus asa mencari the BEST CHOCOLATE CHIPS EVER. Sudah mencuba lebih kurang 6 resipi dari blog yang berlainan dan resipi ini adalah resipi THE EVER CHOCOLATE CHIPS pilihan saya. Sudah membuatnya dua kali dan berpuashati dengan tektur dan rasa. Oleh kerana saya meminati cookies yang ranggup dan rapuh maka resipi ini adalah pujaan hati saya. Adaptasi dari blog Amanda - girlwhobakes.com memang akan menjadi kesukaan kepada peminat chocolate chips cookies.  Untuk resipi sila ke blog amanda di -http://girlwhobakes.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-secret-recipe-my-sisters-chocolate.html

Next Post - Breakfast Menu
__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those cookies look really good! Beautifully crunchy.

Cheers,

Rosa

Patyskitchen - Exploring Global Flavor Around The World said...

Hey! Thanks Rosa for dropping by..yeah if you love crunchy cookies this recipe is fantastic, I added some hazelnut coz I love nutty cookies too..Really glad that you drop by

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...