Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

LOVELY BLOGGER / YUMMY RECIPES AWARD


Citra from Indonesian In Turkey! honoured me with this amazing award. I’m proud to have made so many great friends here in the blogging world, and count Citra as one of the most special. Thank you so much Citra!

I spotted Citra blog in one of the Food Buzz, submission. I love her choices of menu especially Turkish and Indonesia Food. Ever since then we became friends and treasure her friendship. Besides being one of the sweetest person I know in blogosphere, she is also a very supportive friend. (She always drop by my blog and leave comments.) And I can't thank her enough! .You can check Citra blog at c1tr4sinau.blogspot.com.

In other news, I want to mention that I got spotlighted in Izzah Muffin Lovers blog. Thank you Izzah for the attention - I am a bit of an attention yea!!!! after all, ever since that I have been getting many new friends and my blog traffic shoot high lately and happy to say that most of my new friends came from Izzah blog. Thanks again Izzah for the support and attention given, it meant a lot to me, You have been a great ambassador to my blog.

I am so thrilled to pay the award forward to my favorite blogger “sisters”! All of these ladies have impressed me with their writing, recipes, photographs and comments. Please take a few minutes to visit their sites as I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do!

As a return to their support I am forwarding this  SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD TO THE FOLLOWING :-




1. Izzah Muffin Lovers at - izahdaut.blogspot.com 
2. Indonesian In Turkey at c1tr$sinau.blogspot.com
3. Our Journey Begins at nurniezza,blogspot.com
4. My Little Kitchen at ,blogspot.com
5. My Small Kitchen at hazila.blogspot.com
6. Bahulu Inti D Bayu Nazrah Bakery at bahuluintinaz.blogspot.com
7. Curly Babe's Satisfaction at curlybabesatisfaction.blogspot.com
8. Bila Masa Terluang at ummiaffifa.blogspot.com
9. After 6 am at  after6am.blogspot.com
10.Azatiesayang at azatiesayang.blogspot.com
11. Kitchen is My World at cekvisionhome.blogspot.com
12.Sky Blue's Kitchen at skybluemelleymey.blogspot.com
13.Sometimes Things doesn't happen the way we want it at mama-hawa-nani.blogspot.com
14.Singgahsana Kitchen at seleraputeri.blogspot.com
15.Secubit Garam at secubitgaramnor67.blogspot.com

All of you have been a huge inspiration for me and I’d love to keep sharing blogging experiences with you. Those of you who were chosen, please note that:-

The rules for the Sisterhood Award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award, and thank them profusely! 
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five blogs you've newly discovered.
4. Let your winners know you've given them the award!
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...