Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOMEMADE PEPPERONI PIZZA FOR SUPPER



My son and my eldest daughter reached home last night close to 10:30.pm They asked me to join them for a pizza at the Pizza Hut new outlet just a walking distance to my house. I told them it was quite late and I am lazy to change. They wanted pizza and I asked them to give me 45 minutes and pizza will be right at the table.

I have the home made pizza base in my fridge. I usually made the frozen pizza to cater for situation such as this. I always have pizza base, roti canai and croquette, anytime, anyone drop in unexpectedly they will have either one of these. The best and fastest way to get the pizza done was to use sausage, chopped some onions and green bell pepper, topped with mozarella cheese, gosshhhh, here go my emergency pizza.

To those wish to learn to make the pizza base, here is the step by step picture tutorial. You can use this pizza base for mini pizza by using cookie cutter, if you wish to have a smaller size pizza.

 INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup of warm water (105F)
  • 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons of honey
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 teaspoon of yeast








STEP BY STEP PIZZA - EASY PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE




 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
Pizza ini kira-kira "supper" malam semalam. Anak-anak pulang cuti hujung minggu ajak saya keluar makan pizza di Pizza Hut, outlet baru buka di Tasek, Ipoh. Dah lewat malam, malas saya nak keluar, jadi saya kata biar saya buat pizza . Sebenarnya saya sememangnya selalu ada stok emergency, kalau tak pizza base, roti canai instant dan croquette. Boleh dikatakan sentiasa ada kalau ada tetamu yang tidak dijangkakan tiba di rumah.
 
Pizza base dan roti canai instant selalunya bila saya buat saya akan bakar atau masak 1/4 masak dahulu kemudian frozen dalam fridge, bila hendak makan baru masak. Mudahkan. Anak-anak tengah membesar ni memang selalu lapar...jadi benda-benda macam nilah selalu saya stand by kan. Untuk topping paling mudah pakai sausage aje la, tabur bawang besar dan cili benggala dan paling utama cheesenya..nah...siaplah pizza kita. Bagi yang baru nak belajar saya sertakan gambar step-by-step. Mudah diikuti. Mudah buat pizza ini kalau kita biasa buat roti. Ok ya SELAMAT MENCUBA.
 
__________________________________________________________________
Next Post - Raspberry Smoothie
_________________________________________________________________

No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...